To read about The Cardboard Box Diet, click here.
I’m SO thrilled about all of you who have decided to participate! If you don’t have a blog but want to join in, feel free to leave your answers in the comments. Also, we’ll be using the Twitter/Instagram hashtag #cbdiet, if you want to link up there.
- Weigh-in: Starting point.
- Exercise completed: So far this week, I’ve gone for a run twice, and attended 1 yoga class and 1 Pilates class. Not too shabby. Hoping to squeeze in one more run by the weekend.
- Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Raspberry Shock Top with a squeeze of orange. I can’t do light beer. It has no flavor. This is a refreshing summer beverage, and totally acceptable on the #cbdiet — if you can stop after one.
- Success story: I started this group/feature! It’s been on my mind forever, but I was afraid to start it, because I wasn’t sure what kind of response I whould get. Well, I should have remembered that you guys are awesome. I’m excited to see where this goes in the coming weeks/months.
- Recipe(s): Lunch is slowly becoming my favorite meal of the day. My favorite lunches this week were: Light Tuna Melt (100 calorie English muffin, tuna with olive oil mayo, and thin slices of cheese); Turkey Pinwheels (whole wheat tortillas with light cream cheese and turkey); and soft tacos (whole wheat torillas, fat free refried beans, veggies, salsa, & Greek yogurt). Favorite dinners were: Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad (which also made a great lunch leftover) & Penne Rosa with Shrimp. Sometimes healthy meals take a little longer to make due to the prep work, but they’re worth it. Also, fruits & veggies are my BFFs.
Kept it brief this week since it’s the first round…I’m sure I’ll have lots more to say in the future. Can’t wait to read everyone’s posts!
Link up via Mr. Linky below & grab the button for your blog/post!