I always enjoy the “on who I am (at the moment)…” posts by the ever-so-lovely Kerri, and thought it might be fun to do something similar
- Been wearing glasses every day, and am up to three pairs (I’ll be blogging the latest pair — and a giveaway — soon!). Which means I totally choose my glasses based on my outfit + jewelry. Don’t judge, you know you do it too.
- An eye doctor appointment Tuesday morning to get fitted (is it called “fitted”?) for contacts. I love my glasses but I’d like to have the option to not wear them some days. Which is hilarious because my whole childhood, all I wanted was to wear glasses all the time. Anyway, regarding the contacts, I’m excited and nervous. I’m still scared that the contacts will roll back into my brain. Excuse me while I go read these comments to comfort myself.
- Way too much to do after the long weekend with my sister. Worth it.
- To keep on keeping on. I think everything I am doing is finally catching up with me. Today, I was practically murderous when I got home from work. I was exhausted and felt like nothing had gone my way throughout the day. I was focused on the negative and nothing could pull my gaze away from it. So I raged for a few minutes, then promptly fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 7pm, went for a walk with Michael and the dogs, ate dinner, and had a much improved outlook on life. It’s amazing what sleep + fresh air + food can do for a girl.
- A bunch of photos from this weekend that I will be sharing later this week. I love my sister.
- Been going to the gym pretty regularly, and am enjoying the strength I am gaining from yoga and the energy I am getting from running. And I don’t mean new-age-y strength and energy; literally, yoga is making me stronger (let’s hear it for toned arms by summer!) and I have been progressively feeling more energetic after my runs. I mean, maybe not right after a run, because I feel like collapsing…but a few hours later and the next day, yeah.
- A one-pound solid chocolate bunny (minus the ears) sitting on my kitchen counter. Oh, Mom, you shouldn’t have. No, really, you shouldn’t have.
- To find a balance between the things I want to do and the things I need to do. To know which ones need to be put at the top of the list and which ones can wait. The order of the items on the to-do list isn’t always what you think.
- The best readers + commenters. :)